Contact Rolling Barrel Events
Rolling Barrel Events, LLC
P.O. Box 61
Bridgeport, PA 19405
Best value!! Get full access to all 13 concerts. A savings of $160! Season passes are unique to the individual. They cannot be shared. Photo identification will be asked at each concert.
Single Concert Ticket
Ticket price includes individual access to the grounds, music, polo match and parking. It does not include food or beverage.
Please read the follow rules/restrictions/release prior to purchasing your tickets.
* Season passes are unique to the individual and will require ID check to access the grounds.
* Barring extreme weather, most Fridays are rain or shine. Severe weather (lightening, high winds, etc.) will result in cancellation.
* With the exception of weather cancellation, no refunds or exchanges are offered.
* All paying guests will be wrist banded. All guests on the property must wear the wristband provided.
* Tickets are for access to the grounds, music, parking and polo match. It does not include food or beverage.
* Guests can bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
* Alcoholic beverages brought in by guests are strictly prohibited. Coolers will be checked and this policy will be enforced.
By purchasing tickets to Friday Nights Under the Stars, I acknowledge that Friday Nights Under the Stars is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter or participate unless I am medically able and of the legal age. I assume any or all risks associated with participating or attending the event including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, and all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of your accepting my entry fee, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge Rolling Barrel Events, Brandywine Polo Club, Mole Street Productions, Brandywine Valley Wine Trail and all other organizations directly or indirectly associated with the event, any and all sponsors including their agents, employees, assigns or anyone acting for on their behalf, or anyone else associated in any way with the event, from any or all claims or liability for death, personal injury or property damage of any kind of nature what so ever arising out of, or in the course of, my participation in this event. This waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature what so ever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown. By entering this event I am granting permission to Rolling Barrel Events to use my name and any pictures or likenesses of me secured at the event in any way they see fit without review, restriction or compensation.