THE CONCERT FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER. PRE-PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE HONORED AT ANY OF THE REMAINING CONCERT DATES. OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Introducing a new Chester County tradition - FRIDAY NIGHTS UNDER THE STARS! Amazing music. World-class polo. Regional wines. Authentic BBQ. Beautiful surroundings. Spend one (or all) of your Friday nights in the tranquil countryside at the Brandywine Polo Club. Guest can bring their own picnic or tailgate – or purchase delicious eats onsite from Carolina Pit Stop. Every week will also feature a different winery from the Brandywine Valley, selling glasses and bottles of award-winning wine.
All concerts are kid friendly. Leashed pets are welcome. Children under 12 years old are free.
Gates open at 6:00 pm. Music starts at 7:00 pm. Last call for wine purchases will be between 9-9:30pm.
Please read the follow rules/restrictions/release prior to purchasing your tickets.
* Season passes are unique to the individual and will require ID check to access the grounds.
* Barring extreme weather, most Fridays are rain or shine. Severe weather (lightening, high winds, etc.) will result in cancellation.
* With the exception of weather cancellation, no refunds or exchanges are offered.
* All paying guests will be wrist banded. All guests on the property must wear the wristband provided.
* Tickets are for access to the grounds, music, parking and polo match. It does not include food or beverage.
* Guests can bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
* Alcoholic beverages brought in by guests are strictly prohibited. Coolers will be checked and this policy will be enforced.
By purchasing tickets to Friday Nights Under the Stars, I acknowledge that Friday Nights Under the Stars is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter or participate unless I am medically able and of the legal age. I assume any or all risks associated with participating or attending the event including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, and all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of your accepting my entry fee, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge Rolling Barrel Events, Brandywine Polo Club, Mole Street Productions, Brandywine Valley Wine Trail and all other organizations directly or indirectly associated with the event, any and all sponsors including their agents, employees, assigns or anyone acting for on their behalf, or anyone else associated in any way with the event, from any or all claims or liability for death, personal injury or property damage of any kind of nature what so ever arising out of, or in the course of, my participation in this event. This waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature what so ever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown. By entering this event I am granting permission to Rolling Barrel Events to use my name and any pictures or likenesses of me secured at the event in any way they see fit without review, restriction or compensation.